Time Travel Driving Tour: HHLV 2022
New for 2022 Home+History Weekend: As you wind your way through the historic (and sometimes hidden) neighborhoods between Oakey and Charleston Blvds, you will learn about the people, architecture, communities, and stories of living in Las Vegas in the 1940s-1970s. Make your way from the Marycrest to Charleston Heights neighborhoods by meandering into several iconic Las Vegas neighborhoods, as well as commercial and cultural corridors along the way.
NOTE: This is a contactless, self-driven tour. Tour content links will be released at the start of the event. Please be sure to provide your best email and phone number during registration. Once receiving the content link, participants are free to experience the content in any order and at their own pace.
KNOW BEFORE YOU GO:
- This tour does not include home interiors!
- Please refrain from walking on private property.
- This is an independently driven tour. Please wear a mask when venturing into public spaces.
- Tour content access will be emailed to you just prior to event start time. Please provide your best email and phone number upon registration.
- All Home + History events take place rain or shine! Please check the weather for appropriate dress
|Neon CRM by Neon One|