Water Over the Dam Contactless Driving Tour
Join NPF for a journey along the legendary Boulder Highway. An exciting twist, Water Over the Dam, positions Boulder City and its connecting highway front and center in the Las Vegas story!
This contactless driving tour puts participants behind the wheel of their own adventure.
Driving tour explores three regions: Fremont/ Fremont East, Boulder Highway, and Boulder City townsite. Points of interest include: Boulder City Townsite, Dam Worker Housing, Midcentury Modern Architecture, Motor Courts and Auto Malls, Roadside Revelry, Quirky Throwbacks, Remnants and Lore along the Boulder Highway!
Tour content links will be released at the start of the event. Please be sure to provide your best email and phone number during registration. Once receiving the content link, participants are free to experience the content in any order and at their own pace.
KNOW BEFORE YOU GO:
- This is an independent driving tour. Still, please wear your mask when venturing into public spaces!
- All Home + History events take place rain or shine! Please check the weather for appropriate dress.
- AGE RESTRICTIONS:
- Registrants must be at least 14 years of age.
- Minors must purchase a ticket, and must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
- For any accessibility-related questions and/or needs please call us at 855-968-3973x 705 or email us at Rosie@nevadapreservation.org. We will do our best to accommodate our guests.
|Neon CRM by Neon One|